Schedule for Full Studio Rehearsal on Sunday, April 29th
A few announcements about our schedule for next week and our April 29th Full Rehearsal Schedule.
We will be having class on Saturday, April 14th, and then the studio will be closed from April 16th – April 21st.
Classes resume on Monday, April 23rd.
April 29th Rehearsal
Attached you will find the rehearsal schedule for April 29th. A few important pieces of information about that day:
- Rehearsal is here at Studio D
- The first people(particularly Miss Karen’s Ballet 5) should arrive at 11:30 so they can warm up and are ready to dance promptly at their scheduled time)
- The studio will be open for anyone who would like to
- Classes are listed in purple. Please find the time your class is scheduled to rehearse and try to be there about 5 minutes before that time slot.
- Dancers should wear dance attire; no costumes are needed, unless your teacher tells you that you should bring it.
- Once your dancer’s class rehearses, he/she is free to go.
- There will be a table to sign up for volunteer opportunities at our spring show. If you haven’t yet signed up, please do so at that time.
- We will also be selling ad space for our program. (Form will be coming to you by email on Friday)
- Tickets will go on sale in May
Please let us know if you have any questions. This schedule is also posted on the studio bulletin board.
Best regards, Daniela and Lisa