D-Tour Fundraising and Oktoberfest
Hello D-Tour families,
Happy Sunday! A few pieces of information for you in case you weren’t at the parent meeting this past weekend…
1. Dtour’s performance at Oktoberfest on Saturday, October 6th will be at 4:30 pm on Bank Street. Dancers should meet at the studio at 3:00 pm to rehearse and get into costume. Parents who are able to help with the marley should come around 3:30/3:45.
2. Snack Cart sign up is at the front desk. If you can bring in a box of snacks or water to sell one month in the upcoming year, all profits benefit D-Tour’s upcoming events (Winter Showing and DanceFest costs).
3. Tasty Waves’ month of October is dedicated to D-Tour’s fundraising. Any person (not just dancers) who goes to Tasty Waves during the month of October will have $1 donated for every $4 of yogurt, ice cream or gelato. Just mention Studio D at check out! (Thanks for supporting D-Tour, Tasty Waves!)
4. Our Thanksgiving pie sale is starting now! American Pie will once again donate $5 for every pie sold. Last year we raised $1,000 for our Carnegie Hall performance! Our goal is to have each dancer sell five pies before November 5th. Pies will be delivered on November 19th, fresh and in time for Thanksgiving. (Pie sale forms available at the front desk.)
Some other clubs are also selling pies, and they may cost a little bit less, but they are frozen, and not our delicious American Pie pies!
5. If you haven’t yet sent in your contract or your DTour payment, please do so by next Saturday.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you this week at dance and next Saturday at Octoberfest!
Best regards, Daniela and Lisa for Miss Rebecca