So You Think You Can Dance Camp this week!
We are looking forward to seeing you next week for “So You Think You Can Dance” camp. Camp begins on Monday, July 24th at 10am at Studio D.
What to bring:
- Water bottle (can be refilled at studio)
- Any dance shoes you might have for different styles of dance. For example: ballet, jazz, hip hop, tap (Don’t worry if you don’t have the right shoes, you can look at our shoe box and find some that fit when you get to the studio. You can leave your shoes at the studio in a cubby each evening; the door will be locked after camp is over.)
What to wear:
- dance shorts (if you don’t have dance shorts, fitted shorts of any kind are fine)
- tights (transition/convertible) or you can dance without tights…it’s summer, and we are relaxed!
- You may also want a tank top and dance skirt, but certainly not necessary
On Friday, parents, please plan to come to the studio to watch our dance off…around 1pm.
Miss Rebecca, Miss Gina, Miss Karen and their assistant, Miss Katie are excited to work with you next week! Enjoy your weekend, and we will see you on Monday morning.
Best regards, Daniela for Studio D