Welcome back and a few announcements from Studio D!
We hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving break and stayed warm and safe during our first snowstorm! Just a few announcements…
1. The central heat is broken and the landlord is ordering parts to fix this. In the meantime, they have supplied us with space heaters. The dancers will most likely be nice and warm because they are moving around; however, it doesn’t hurt for them to dress in layers. If you are waiting for your dancer, you may want to dress in layers while you sit! The problem should be resolved shortly.
2. Pilates resumes this coming Thursday, December 5th from
5:15-6. Feel free to drop in, strengthen, grow, and unwind with Miss Rebecca…$18/class or $75 for 5 classes.
3. Our last class before the holiday break is Thursday, December 19th. Studio D will be on winter break from December 20th through January 2nd. Classes will resume on January 3rd.
4. Yankee Candle delayed items have arrived and will be ready for pick up on Wednesday, December 4th after 5pm.
5. Fourth graders’ Mock Audition is this Saturday from 1:30-3pm. Callbacks for dancers in fifth grade and up are this Sunday.
Have a great week! Best regards, Daniela and Lisa for Studio D